What a masterful merger of yesteryear charm and modern comfort. This curvaceous 4-piece living room set entices with real leather throughout the seating area for sumptuousness and durability. The choice heavyweight upholstery sports a two-tone sauvage effect for a sense of raw refinement. Painstaking details include an opulent exposed frame with elaborate appliques and sculpted knuckle arms for grace and grandeur. Feather-filled accent pillows and a matching ottoman make it that much more of a restful retreat.
- Includes 4 pieces: sofa, loveseat, chair and ottoman
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- Firmly cushioned ottoman
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Accent pillows included
- Pillows with feather insert and hidden zipper
- Polyester and polyester/chenille pillows with leather welting
- Leather interior upholstery (ottoman top); vinyl/polyester exterior upholstery (ottoman sides)
- Exposed feet and frame with faux wood finish
- Sofa, loveseat and chair's platform foundation systems resist sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat, Chair and Ottoman
||4-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.